Friday, March 18, 2011

Update on my website

I wanted to let everyone know that we've had some problems on my website and Garth (my website guy) is currently working on them. I expect the site will be up soon and the details will be accessible again. In the meantime, if you have any questions and/or would like to register for the second Wales tour, please phone me at: 613-695-0889 or call the office at 1-800-267-5552 and leave a message for me. As an alternative, if you prefer, you could send me an email.

Sorry for this temporary 'glitch'.

As I've mentioned before, I've been doing a lot more research about small farms and yarn sources in Wales. I was surprised by the number and have been making arrangements to visit as many as possible during our trips in May and September.

No comments: