Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Knit London

I regularly receive a newsletter from I Knit London (http://www.iknit.org.uk/). Before now, I hadn't taken the time to read through the various links in detail. However, fortunately today I did--it's a treasure trove of information, even if one doesn't live in London or the U.K.

In addition, I noticed that this coming Saturday, 19 March there will be a live phone in about knitting and pain management. Have a look at the I Knit site to get the details. The program is scheduled for BBC Radio Bristol between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., which would be early for us in the Eastern Daylight zone--between 05:00 a.m. and 06:00 a.m. However, one can download the program as a podcast or it will be recorded and will be available for the following seven days.

Somehow, quite sometime ago, I managed to inadvertently delete the list of blogs I used to follow. I'm going to start searching for those I really enjoy and will start a new list.

No comments: